Each member of our team is supported financially to serve with us in Japan. That being the case, YWAM Sendai has its own expenses, such as ministry expenses. We are also desiring to purchase property for office and meeting space, as well as accommodation for staff, teams, volunteers, and students. We would also like to own a vehicle to make it easier to travel around this region. If you would like to give towards YWAM Sendai, please use the following bank details depending on your location.
You can also use these details to make any payments such as staff fees or school registration/lecture fees.
Please use a money transfer service for sending money internationally. This is the cheapest way to send us money. We recommend a service called Wise. Here are details you will need for a Wise transfer:
- Recipient type: “A business / charity”
- Their email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the business / organisation: シュウキョウホウジン セカイセイネンセンキョウカイ (please copy and paste this to avoid mistakes!)
- Country: Japan
- City: Osaka
- Recipient address: 2-15-3 Kanmakicho, Takatsuki
- Post Code: 569-0003
- Bank name:  Japan Post Bank (Yucho)
- Branch name:  Zero Ichi Hachi
- Account type: (Futsuu) Savings/General
- Account number: 6530504
If you have issues sending your money via Wise, please let us know.
Please send us an email telling us you have sent your donation/payment, including the amount and date of transfer, to email@example.com
Note: Do not send us money directly via your bank, as it will be rejected by our bank.
The YWAM Sendai JP Bank account number is: 10140-65305041
For those that aren’t sure how to make transfers through the Japan Post Bank, here are directions:
Online (Japanese only):
You can find directions on how to make a transfer here.
- At the ATM, insert your cashcard or bank book, then press the English button
- Next, press Remittance and enter your PIN number
- Input the first 5 numbers of the account number: 10140
- Next, input the next 8 numbers: 65305041
- Input the amount you wish to send
- You will be given an option to save this account. Doing this will make the process quick and easy from now on if you wanted to make future payments.
- From now on, after pressing Remittance, you can choose the saved account, then input the amount.